Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Ledger

We love him so much! He has been such a good baby.  Just over the passed weekend we had a tiny scare. I had come down with broncitis and was feeling pretty crappy.  I was so worried that Ledger would get it after all we are together all day! He started throwing up more frequently and acting very uncomfortable.  I felt so bad for him.  We took him into the ER to get checked out and they ended up admitting him. After running some tests and watching him over night we were released the next day.  They aren't 100% sure what is going on but we are trying him on some acid reflux medicine. The girls had this so I am pretty familuar. If he does good on this then we will know.  If not then we will have to check some other things out.  So far he seems to be doing pretty good on it.  He has his moments where he will still grunt and scrunch his whole body up like he is in pain.  So we will see what happens in the next week or so.  Also I am off dairy for at least 2 weeks.  Maybe that will help him too.  I sure hope so!


No comments: