Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ledgers blessing weekend

This weekend was AWESOME! I had tons of family in town which is always fun huh! :) The blessing was so amazing. Justin blessed Ledger and we had his Dad Ted, Grandpa Keyes, Brother Jonathan, my brother Travis, Uncle Eric and his grandpa Clark stand in. After we had spaghetti at our house with everyone and their families and there was over 50 people in our house! Don't ask how we managed that one but we ended up getting everyone fed at least. I was so mad and I'm still kicking myself for it but I didn't take any...ANY pictures of the day. I guess it was just too crazy! I wanted a pic of Ledger w/ all the guys...nope I forgot! Oh well I guess I will get one someday....

On the Saturday before the blessing some of us got together and went over to Bear River State Park for a picnic. It was fun watching the kids run around and catch tadpoles and see the elk!





No comments: